Thrilled to have the opportunity to chat with the lovely The Average Vegans Podcast hosts Meg and David today! We’re chatting about hemp, CBD, and medicinal herbs to discover how to choose the best options for you.
Nature supports us in so many ways, tune in for ideas to help support your wellness journey. The Average Vegans podcast is available on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Pocketcast, and accessible on The Average Vegans, Meg and David’s website focused on living an attainable vegan lifestyle. (Be sure to explore the website, too, to meet the Vegans and find additional inspiration!)
The Average Vegans Interview with Barb Webb
Topics we cover in the The Average Vegans interview include:
- Why hemp (cannabis) and herbs are a clever match in the plant based world
- An overview of special herbs to grow in your medicinal garden to help support your personal concerns
- Medicinal teas and how they differ from traditional teas
- Why and how important it is to properly take CBD
- What exactly is CBD and how to shop for it
- Keys to successfully integrating CBD, hemp, medicinal gardening and herbs into your lifestyle
- and much, much more!
Getting Baked with Barb Webb
If you’re new to the website and haven’t picked up your copy of GETTING BAKED: Everything You Need To Know about hemp, CBD, and Medicinal Gardening yet, it’s available at bookstores everywhere in both digital and print formats.
Do you suffer from chronic illness, insomnia, inflammation, or stress? Or are you just cannabis curious?
No matter what your reasons for wanting to learn more, there’s no denying the potential of hemp and CBD as powerful solutions to a myriad of modern ailments.
Learn how CBD, hemp, and herbs can work for your body and start GETTING BAKED today!
Thanks for joining us on the “getting baked” journey! Hope you find plenty of ways to reconnect with nature, recharge, and improve your health and wellness!
Stay tuned for more podcasts, articles, giveaways, and special promotions celebrating the book launch!