This post is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #JuneDairyMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com #JDM2019
I don’t think my life is going to slow down anytime soon and I’m totally okay with that! We have a hectic family schedule, but it’s one that embraces the joy of life. From the farm to the soccer fields to life on the road as a journalist, I’m fully enjoying each new experience to the fullest.
My key to keeping it all together? Taking time each morning to set the tone of the day.
Every morning, no matter how full my to-do list gets, I take a few minutes to do three things:
- make an “old school” list to keep me on track (it’s highly rewarding throughout the day to mark each item of the list)
- take time to meditate and set my mind and mood to “be present” throughout the day
- eat healthy, wholesome, flavorful foods to help fuel my body for the everything the day brings
For me (and my family) these three habits spell success for not only have a productive day but a memorable, enjoyable one, too.
Recently, I found a new go-to day starter – Sargento Sunrise Balanced Breaks. There’s a snack that not only starts my day on the right track, but gives me a delicious reason to pause for a moment, savor the flavors and remind myself to be mindful throughout my journey.
Whether I start the day gardening or trekking out for a photography assignment, Sargento Sunrise Balanced Breaks are packaged perfectly to grab, go, and get moving!
They’re fully transportable. Easily slipped into my backpack, purse, travel bag, car or simply just to pick up and bring outdoors with me as I begin my farm chores for the day. Along with a glass of water, iced coffee or orange juice, I have a satisfying, delicious way to fill me up quick.
With nutritious ingredients like cheese, granola clusters, raisins and pumpkin seeds, I have all the farm fresh goodness I crave along with the protein, calcium and vitamins my body needs. They’re like a little ray of gourmet sunshine!
Flavor combos include:
- Sargento® Sunrise Balanced Breaks® with double cheddar cheese, blueberry juice -infused cranberries and vanilla blueberry quinoa clusters
- Sargento® Sunrise Balanced Breaks® with Monterey Jack cheese, walnut oat granola with dark chocolate and golden raisins
- Sargento® Sunrise Balanced Breaks® with medium cheddar cheese, raisins and maple-flavored pumpkin seeds
- Sargento® Sunrise Balanced Breaks® with Colby-jack natural cheese, coconut clusters with seed medley and dried cranberries
Honestly can’t pick a favorite, they are all ridiculously-delicious. And I truly love that there’s such great variety as I’m constantly craving new flavors. I’m totally not the person who wants a same-ol’-same-ol’ start or pattern to my day, so adding in variety to my snack options is a M-U-S-T!
The best part? I’m not alone in my desire to experience the best life has to offer. Hubby has now discovered Sargento Sunrise Balanced Breaks, too, and agrees they are a wonderful new option to add to our ever-expanding range of snacking options to fuel the day.
Do you have a morning routine that energizes your day? What’s your go-to snack to take along on your adventures?