Your gutters are an important safety feature of your home. However, many gutter systems are open and not designed to last for the lifetime of your home. K-Guard Leaf-Free Gutter System offers a well-crafted gutter solution and, with its installed gutter covers, prevents leaves and other debris from collecting around the roofline of your home. The K-Guard Leaf-Free Gutter System offers many advantages for homeowners, such as yourself, including the following.
Why Install a K-Guard Leaf-Free Gutter System?
- Prevent Clogging: a common issue with open gutter systems is the clogging that occurs. Leaves, branches, pinecones, and other natural debris can easily collect in your gutters. This can cause clogs and damage your gutters if left unaddressed. In addition, the work of climbing up a ladder to clean your gutters is not only time-consuming it can also be dangerous. K-Guard gutters protect them from clogging, saving you both time and effort.
- Protect From Pests: another issue with open gutters is the collection of leaves, clogging, and water can cause pest animals to become an issue. Clogged gutters can become home to insects and animals such as mosquitoes, raccoons, snakes, rodents, and other insects. This can be dangerous to both your home and your health. Covered gutters are protected from pest infestation due to blocking pest entrances and the collection of debris.
- Long-Lasting: another advantage of K-Guard gutters is their craftsmanship. Other gutters can corrode or become damaged over time, losing effectiveness and requiring replacing. With K-Guard gutters the aluminum material protects from corrosion and the coating adds a layer of protection keeping your gutters safe. Strong and designed to withstand weather conditions, K-Guard gutters are a long-lasting solution for your gutter needs.
How Gutters Protect Your Home and Property
A working gutter system is a key part of protecting your home and property from water damage. Preventative measures should never be overlooked as keeping damage from occurring saves you from expensive repairs in the future. Gutters keep your home safe in several ways.
- Protect Your Roof: without proper drainage systems in place, water can collect and pool in lower slopes and corners of your roof. This can lead to damage to your roof’s exterior, lead to leaks, and in turn damage the inside of your home such as the attic and framework. A working gutter system helps prevent such issues from occurring.
- Prevent Foundation Damage: without a gutter system to drain water away from your home, it can flow straight down from the corners of your roof. This water can collect at the sides and corners of your home, wearing away the foundation.
- Prevent Yard Damage: when water is allowed to flow from the corners of your roof without proper drainage, it can lead to damage to your yard and landscaping. This damage can include sinkholes and erosion, plus such landscaping damage can be worse if your home is on a slope. With a gutter system, water is drained away from your home and to a safe location.
- Protect Your Home’s Exterior: finally, working gutters prevent damage to your home’s exterior. Water cascading down the sides of your home during rainstorms can lead to peeling paint, rot to wood, washing away of stone, and other types of damage such as mold growth. With a gutter system, this rainwater is collected and directed away.
Having a gutter system is a key part of keeping your home safe from weather-related damage. When you want to install new gutters or simply upgrade your old ones, the K-Guard Leaf Free Gutter System could be the solution you’re looking for. In addition, to being designed to last you for decades, these gutters are specifically designed to protect it from clogging while still allowing water in to keep your home and property safe.