Container gardening is the perfect solution for enjoying fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and herbs throughout the year. Flower pots also add a pop of color or personal touch to your home or outdoor garden. Thanks to my partnership with Shutterfly, I’m brightening up my décor efforts with some super cute ideas.
There’s no need to spend a lot to achieve the look you desire. With a little DIY and Shutterfly you can easily customize your flower pots to match any garden theme or interior décor.
Hop over to Shutterfly to check out my cute garden ideas on:
- Using color to enhance your container garden space
- Ideas for personalizing your flower pots
- Re-purposing and Recycling items to use for container gardens
- Creating custom flower pot gifts
- Designing your own fairy garden flower pot
Wondering how to get started with your container gardening? I’m sharing some of my best tips, too. Be sure to stop by and let me know what you think. Happy Spring and Summer gardening!