It’s almost time to see Beauty and the Beast! I’m super excited about seeing the theatrical version of one of my favorite movies. In celebration, I thought I’d round up some really fun and creative ways to celebrate Beauty and the Beast. Every day more and more ideas and “merch” are popping up, but here are a few of my favorites so far!
- HSN Beauty and the Beast Collection – This collection includes bedding, jewelry, accessories, and even tableware. You could host your very own Beauty and the Beast gala if you wanted to! I love the Waterford Crystal tableware (Might have something to do with my Irish blood!)
- Luxe Bloom Beauty and the Beast Glass Cloche – Is this not absolutely beautiful? It’s a must-have for any Beauty and the Beast fanatic. The cloche would make a pretty addition to any room in your home. The rose lasts up to 60 days with absolutely no care on your part. Just put it on display and enjoy.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop’s Beast Bear. If your kids are fans of Build-A-Bear, they’ll love this guy!
- ”Beauty and the Beast Dancing” Giclé – found at the Disney Store, of course! Princess lovers would love to hang this on their wall!
- Also at the Disney store: ”Time for Tea” Giclée on Canvas by Clinton Hobart. I might just have to buy this one.
- One more Disney store item: The Belle Doll. Girls of every age will certainly want to add this to their doll collection.
- Williams Sonoma has a really cool Limited Edition Le Creuset Beauty and the Beast Soup Pot. Awesome and something I’d love to own!
- The Ceramic Chip Mug you can find at Walmart is absolutely adorable.
- If you want to dress up for the premiere, why not wear a Beauty and the Beast Suit Jacket like this one found at Hot Topic?
- No worries – Hot Topic also carries the Beauty and the Beast Belle Ball Gown.
Delighted to find a magical gift on my doorstep upon arriving home from #DisneySMMC – a Luxe Bloom preserved rose, the official #rose for the Beauty and the Beast movie! ?❤ Lovely beyond words and such a great way to celebrate my excitement for this upcoming film! #beautyandthebeastrose? #BeautyBeast #beautyandthebeast #BeautyAndTheBeastRose #beautyandthebeastfan #BeOurGuest #roses
Maybe merchandise isn’t your thing. How about celebrating the new movie by making some fun crafts with your family?
- Beauty and the Beast DIY Costumes – Two Kids and a Coupon
- K-cup Craft: Chip from Beauty and the Beast – Artsy Momma
- Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Craft – A Magical Mess
- DIY Beast Costume – Desert Chica
- DIY Belle Costume – Ruffles and Rain Boots
And be check sure out our FREE Beauty and the Beast Coloring Sheets!
And I know you’ll love this part – Beauty and the Beast inspired FOOD! Yes!
- Beauty and the Beast Rose Oreos – Nerdy Mamma
- LeFou’s Brew Cocktail – Merlot Mommy
- Beauty and the Beast Belle Cupcakes – Moms and Crafters
- Chip Rice Krispie Treats – Sugar, Spice and Glitter
- Chip the Teacup Cookies – Life is Poppin
- “The Grey Stuff” Cocktail – All Mommy Wants
If the goodies aren’t enough to hold you off, you can always visit Disney! Part of the goings-on include a sneak peek of the film at Hollywood Studios, fairy tale dining options at Be Our Guest, and Enchanted Tales with Belle at Magic Kingdom.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so wrapped up in the excitement that I plan on trying most of these crafts and recipes out…and maybe a trip to Build-A-Bear is in order. I might even stop and grab that ball gown on the way to the theater! Okay, probably not, but it’s still fun to imagine!