Whether you’re the type of family that never misses an Easter Sunday at church, or you’re all about the bunnies and candy, you and your kids are going to appreciate this list of fun Easter Crafts for kids. There are a few different egg-decorating tutorials, some bunny activities, and even a Peep-worthy bird house to try out.
1. Easter Bunny Crayons – Also makes a great basket stuffer!
2. Bunnies in a Jar
3. Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
4. Chicks in the Grass Paintings
5. Easter Egg Clothespin Craft
6. Silk Patterned Easter Eggs
7. Bunny Bouquet – So cute and easy to make. Great as a teacher gift, too!
8. Easy Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs
9. Easy Maracas Craft
10. Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs Craft
11. Easter Activities for Toddlers – There are quite a few on this page all geared toward the real little ones.
12. Q-Tip Easter Bunny Craft
13. Hot Crayon Easter Eggs
14. Graham Cracker Birdhouses
15. Upcycled Decoupage Eggs
16. Fuzzy Lamb Paper Plate Craft
17. No Mess Glitter Easter Eggs
18. DIY Painted Easter Eggs – This example is done by an adult, but kids would love it too!
19. DIY Yarn Easter Eggs
20. Easy Sequin Easter Egg Craft for Kids
21. Monster Easter Eggs
22. Upcycled Chick and Bunny Cans
23. DIY Carrot Napkin Art
24. Woven Easter Egg Place Mats
25. Upcycled Plastic Cup Easter Baskets