Chilly days and even chillier evenings bring about the need for some hot comfort food. My favorite is a hearty bowl of Guinness Beef Stout with Herb Dumplings. An incredibly flavorful Irish meal that will fill you right up on even the coldest of winter days.
Need a little inspiration? Take a look at this fabulous list of comfort food recipes I’ve collected for you. They’re sure to warm you right up!
1. Slow Cooker Short Ribs
2. Chicken and Macaroni Pumpkin Soup – an interesting and delicious combination!
3. Slow Cooker Mexican Style Chili
4. Corn Chowder
5. Lentil Pork Stew
6. Hashbrown Hamburger Casserole
7. Hearty Cheeseburger Potato Soup
8. Italian Beef Sandwiches
9. Ham and Potato Chowder
10. Lasagna With Meat Sauce
11. Smoky Baked Gnocchi
12. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
13. French Farmhouse Soup
14. Hannukah Latkes: Jewish Potato Pancakes – a treat for anyone!
15. Chicken and Dumplings
16. Roast Beef With Onion Gravy
17. Slow Cooker Mole Chicken Hominy and Pumpkin Chili
18. Beer Braised Pot Roast
19. 30 Minute Beef Stroganoff
20. Chicken or Turkey Divan
21. Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bread Bowls
22. Basil Tomato Bisque
23. Slow Cooker Smokehouse Bourbon Roast – if you haven’t tried this one already, now is the time!
24. Mini Shepherd’s Pies in Muffin Tins
25. Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Chili
26. Crockpot Pizza Soup – crockpot, pizza, and soup? Sounds perfect for a snow day!
27. Creamy Muffin Tin Mac & Cheese Bites
28. Easy Beef Cabbage Casserole
29. Tasty Turkey Corn Chili – Chili gets a little healthier.
30. Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Ribs