It’s Holiday party season!
Whether you’re looking for a great recipe to bring to a church function, the holiday office party, or Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner at your mother in law’s house, We’ve got you covered. I’ve scoured our personal recipe files and the blogosphere to bring you 25 of the best holiday dishes and desserts for potlucks and parties. There are recipes for salads, casseroles, sides, and desserts.
1. Mashed Potato Cupcakes
2. Grandma’s Shrimp Salad
3. Sweet Potato Casserole
4. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
5. Christmas Deviled Eggs (These can be adapted to Thanksgiving too!)
6. Creamy Corn Casserole
7. One Pot Mushroom Sausage Stuffing
8. Potatoes Au Gratin
9. Mac and Cheese with Butternut Squash
10. Easy Guacamole
11. Bacon & Broccoli Salad
12. Toaster Oven Cornbread Casserole
13. Herb Smashed New Potatoes
14. Easy Dirty Rice
15. Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes
16. Mashed Gorgonzola Red Potatoes
17. 9 Layer Summer Salad (Great any time of the year!)
18. Hilda Crockett’s Corn Pudding
19. Best Turtle Brownies
20. White Chocolate Coconut Sweet Potato Pie Bars
21. Quick & Easy Black Walnut Rocky Road Fudge
22. Beer, Bacon, and Cheddar Cupcakes
23. Homemade Snickers Bars
24. Orange Poppy Seed Muffins
25. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
Looking for more ideas?
How about our reader favorite Farm Fresh Peach Cobbler, our popular crowd-pleaser Kentucky Bourbon Fudge and you’ll be sure to find plenty of sweet ideas in our 23 Quick & Easy Christmas Cookies, Fudge, Brownies and Bars feature.